***When purchasing this item you are agreeing to the additional processing time needed to create this product fresh for you. Additional processing time can range from 3-5 business days***
Sea moss is known as the healthiest sea green that exists.
There are 102 vital minerals our body needs to properly function. Sea moss alone provides 92! Yes! 92!
Sea moss is rich in sulfur, protein, calcium, iodine, bromine, iron, selenium potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, manganese, pectin, vitamins A,C,B and much more! Truly natures multivitamin!
increased sex drive
excellent for reproductive health
excellent for skin
great for anxiety and depression
relieves muscle pain
relieves skin pain
promotes good digestion
*** to recieve optimal benefits, you must adapt a plant based lifestyle****
you can use this gel many ways:
added to smoothies
turn into beverages (when blended with a plant based milk)
add to smoothies
use to style hair
use as a vegan gelatin replacement
Storage: Store in container in refrigerator for 3 weeks. While it can last much longer, quality cannot be ensured past this time. You can also freeze for convenience.
Please consult with physician before use. Please do not use if you are taking anti-coagulant.
Ingredients: Pure wildcrafted sea moss and spring water
Ways to use:
Ways to use your Sea Moss Gel:
1.Blend into smoothies! 1 spoonful is all you need!🥤
2.Add to hot drinks! 1 spoonful☕
3.Add to to food you cook that it can easily mix into! Now don't just add it to anything like a macaroni pie or scrambled eggs, things that are already unhealthy for you. Lol🍽🍚🥘🍜
Examples: veggies, greens, grits, rice dishes (while water is still in the pot), oatmeal, ramen, broths, soups and beans. You can always add it to at least 1 thing you are cooking when making a meal (most of the time)
4. Blend into fruits to make it palatable for children.
5. The best way, TAKE IT STRAIGHT. 🥄🥄🥄Yes it does not taste the best, but it gets strait to the point this way. When you ingest it, you often see results very quick vs mixing it into items. The texture is hard to wrap your head around too, but many have swallowed worse, the more you do it, the easier it gets. Honestly the benefits are worth it! Chase it with water. Don't follow it up with things that are not good for you, makes the spoonful pointless!
6. Use on eczema. 🦵🦶🦶Most people have eczema in their creases among other places. For relief and healing over time (when used CONSISTENTLY) apply directly to the area and allow to dry. Once it is dry, wash it off! Do this as often in one day as you need. This can be used on any age!
7. Face masks! 💆🏽♀️💆🏽♀️💆🏽♀️Due to the insane nutrient dense quality of Sea Moss Gel it is an insanely effective way to heal your skin if you have breakouts, dark circles around eyes, puffy eyes and lighten hyperpigmentation over time (trust me, I do this myself!) Wash your face, apply a generous layer of sea moss gel to your face. Let it dry. Rinse off once it is completely dry! Do this every other day consistently and you WILL see results. You can even do this daily! No age limit!
8. Cold Sores....YES! 👄👄Dab it right on there and often it will be gone within 24 hours or you will see a big change! Use it daily until it goes away!
9. Skin eruptions! 🦵🦶💪🦲👃Nearly any breakout on your body can be resolved by applying sea moss gel to it. Apply it like a face mask. Clean areas. Apply, let it dry. Do this until it goes away!
10. Add in addition to your hair products. Many use sea moss gel to retwist their locs (I have never tried it but I know those that do). If you are natural and you do a Pre-Poo on wash day this is excellent for your Pre-Poo ritual!
Don't limit yourself!
Also spoonfuls are just a baseline! In our home we can take anywhere from 2-4 spoonfuls daily and we use the facemask daily!
So many more uses!
But let's keep it simple!
Please consult your physician before using. This item is not to be used to replace or disreguard any professional medical advice or treatment. This is not a supplement, nor a substiute for any current medications. Again, please consult with your physician.